Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Parking Tix in the News - Update

Feb. 10, 2008, NY Post:
"Placard Sharks Hit Bravest"
by Ginger Adams Otis & Joshua Rhett Miller

PTF: "I feel a little bad about feeling so happy after I read this article. A little bit bad but can't help smiling. Last year I was telling my co-workers that, with the congestion tax, criminals will be making fake plates (i.e., cloning). It'll become a lucrative and non-violent crime. No one believed me. They thought I was crazy. Which I am. Now, breaking into a firefighter's car to steal his parking permit is a much more serious crime. At least to me. So, a criminal who will not hesitate to break into a firefighter's vehicle will also not hesitate to make fake plates for customers who don't want to pay a congestion tax."

No comments: