Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Long Live the Fighters!

"Fight! Appeal! Publicizie!"
--The Parking Ticket Fighter

"Fight, fight, fight! Never surrender!"
--TheParking Ticket Fighter

Greetings, my fellow fighters. I used to be a typical brainwashed New Yorker. Get ticketed, pay ticket without a fight.

That is until I got four parking tickets, over the course of three months, from Nov. 2006 to Jan. 2007. All four at the same location where my Honda Pilot was inside a private parking lot. You have to pay $7 to park inside. But without any walls or fences to keep out traffic agents or the police.

When I saw those two parking tickets waiting for me under my wiper, something inside me snapped. The main reason I parked inside this private parking lot was to avoid those $#%&! traffic agents. This didn't make any sense to me. "Does not compute! Illogical! Computer shutting down! Crash!"

From that day on, I have dedicated my life to freeing my fellow New Yorkers from their brainwashed, mindless drone existence. I will fight each ticket. I will appeal each ticket. I will publicize each ticket.

I shall fight until my last breath.

No comments: